MCE registrations are down 60% compared to this time 2 years ago. Did you read the instructions about how to register with OPA-MCE for 2012-14 when you renewed your psychology license online?
To verify that you registered for 2012-14 MCE tracking services:
1) Log into your personal account via http://www.ohpsych.org/mce/ (look for the blue box on the right with the heading “View Your Transcript or Register with MCE to Track Your Hours”) using your license number and PIN. (Misplaced your PIN? Click on the “Forgot your password or first time user click here!” link to have it sent to the e-mail address we have on file for you).
• If a blue button that says “OPA MCE Registration” is visible on the left-hand menu, then you have NOT registered. Proceed to step 2 below.
• If there is no “OPA MCE Registration” button visible on the left-hand menu, click “Receipts” and then click the “MCE Registration Receipt” button to download and print your proof of 2012-14 registration.
2) If you can see the “OPA MCE Registration” button, click it to begin the registration process. Verify or correct your contact information on the first screen and click “Submit” to begin the registration and payment process. The system automatically calculates your amount due based on member status, license date, and current requirements. Continue the process to the payment page; VISA or MasterCard are accepted for payment.
3) Upon successful payment, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the transaction, and a printable, itemized receipt will be available in the “Receipts” area of your record within 1 business day.
PLEASE NOTE: Your registration and receipt will not appear in your personal record immediately. Submissions will be processed on the next business day and your receipt will be available at that time.
Failure to register for 2012-14 OPA-MCE tracking services prior to December 1, 2012 will result in late registration fees being assessed. Take 5 minutes today to be sure you are registered and compliant!