The OPA Communication and Technology Committee is calling for manuscripts to review for the 2013 Ohio Psychologist. The Ohio Psychologist is a peer-reviewed journal which is published once a year by the Ohio Psychological Association.
These articles can be:
Instructions for authors:
1. Articles are to be no longer than 1,600 words (not including APA abstract, references or biography). Each article needs to relate to the 2013 OPA theme, Psychology’s Role in Integrated Health Care and follow the guidelines within the American Psychological Association’s “Publication Manual.”
2. Articles may be based upon clinical or practical experience and do not need to be research or academic based.
3. Each article must contain a 100-150 APA Abstract.
4. References must be in APA format.
5. Authors will supply articles to the editor in electronic format no later than March 1, 2013 to Heather Gilbert via email. Art work, tables, charts or photos are desirable but their use is at the discretion of the managing editor on the basis of space and significance to the article.
6. Authors will provide a brief biography of themselves, along with a photograph.
7. Articles considered for publication will be independently reviewed by at least two different anonymous reviewers. Written comments and recommendations from reviewers will be submitted to Audrey E. Ellenwood, PhD, Editor.
8. Each leading author will be contacted by the editor as to the status of the article after the peer review is complete.
9. After the issue is printed, authors will receive three copies of the magazine, and more can be supplied upon request.
10. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Heather Gilbert, OPA Director of Communications and Marketing.