OPA Membership Committee
Earn incentives for recruiting new OPA Members! Read more about Recruitment Rewards.
1. Recruit 2 new committee members to represent added diversity
2. Recruit 150 new OPA members
a. Identify underrepresented groups and develop membership recruitment strategies
b. Develop strategies to recruit and retain soon-to-be licensed and newly licensed psychologists
c. Develop strategies to recruit and retain early career psychologists
d. Evaluate current membership recruitment activities
3. Reinstate 25 former OPA members
4. Recruit 75 new full student members
5. Retain 95% of members from previous year
6. Develop strategies to increase member engagement and involvement
7. Increase revenue from membership dues by 3% from previous year
Who are OPA members?
OPA Constituent Database Report – Data analyzed and report compiled by OPA member Dr. Roger Blashfield
2008 Membership Report by Dr. Kenneth Drude (Slideshow)
2008 Membership Report by Dr. Kenneth Drude (Excel)
Committee Reports to the OPA Board of Directors
View the News section to see all Membership Committee reports
View the News section to see all Membership Committee meeting minutes.
Peg Richards Mosher, Ph.D., Chair
Christine Agaibi, M.A.
Kevin Arnold, Ph.D.
Kelly Bhatnagar, Ph.D.
Robin Graff-Reed, Ph.D.
Ashley Murray, BA
Staff: Joan Bowman, Denise Brenner, Heather Gilbert, Michael Ranney
Contact the OPA Central Office or the above listed Committee Chair if you are interested in participating with this group.