2017 OPA Convention
The Strength to Lead, Connect and Heal
Wednesday, April 26 – Friday, 28 2017 | Columbus, OH
The OPA Convention is an annual, three day event combining networking, continuing education, academic-related and OPA membership events. Now taking place each spring, the Convention typically attracts over 300 psychologist attendees, reputed speakers and presenters, student poster presenters, exhibitors, sponsors, award winners and guests. The 2017 Convention will be held April 26 – 28, 2016 in Columbus.
Sponsorship and Registration information coming January 2017.
Thank you to our 2016 Convention Sponsors, Exhibitors and Advertisers!
- The American Insurance Trust
- The American Academy of Pediatrics / Ohio Chapter
- Alliant International University
- Comprehensive Services, Inc.
- The Emily Program
- Kidslink Neurobehavioral Center
- Meers, Inc.
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Pearson Clinical Assessment
- Wright State University – School of Professional Psychology
Contact Karen Hardin, Director of Communications & Education, or call 614-224-0034.