2016 OPA Convention
Future Frontiers of Psychology
Thursday, April 28 – Saturday, April 30, 2016 | Columbus, OH
The OPA Convention is an annual, three day event combining networking, continuing education, academic-related and OPA membership events. Now taking place each spring, the Convention typically attracts over 300 psychologist attendees, reputed speakers and presenters, student poster presenters, exhibitors, sponsors, award winners and guests. The 2016 Convention will be held April 28 – 30, 2016 in Columbus.
Registration is Now Closed.
Thank you to our 2016 Convention Sponsors, Exhibitors and Advertisers!
- The American Insurance Trust
- The American Academy of Pediatrics / Ohio Chapter
- Alliant International University
- Comprehensive Services, Inc.
- The Emily Program
- Kidslink Neurobehavioral Center
- Meers, Inc.
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Pearson Clinical Assessment
- Wright State University – School of Professional Psychology
Contact Karen Hardin, Director of Communications & Education, or call 614-224-0034.