The purpose of this workshop is to introduce the clinician to Evidence-Based Relational Therapy (EBRT).
The workshop will explore:
• The analysis and Meta-analysis that defines the factors of relational therapy
• Understanding the key factors that are defined as part of a relationship that produces change
• Integrating these key factors into your ongoing clinical practice
• Understanding how these factors support a success outcome for the client
• Understanding how to integrate these factors into the development of your style and your clinical process
• Exploring how evidence based relational therapy works over time
Norman Shub, MSW, LISW, LPCC, IMFT
Teacher, author, psychotherapist, consultant, Norman has worked around the world and is the co-founder and the current Clinical Director of the Gestalt Institute of Central Ohio. Known as a clear and articulate “master” teacher, Norman’s pioneering work in the application of Gestalt therapy is taught at the Institute and in many countries. Norman has authored numerous publications including the Working Paper Series, a series devoted to developing the effectiveness of psychotherapists.
Registration is open as long as space is available; however, if registered by end of day March 28, 2013, you will receive a discount.