The purpose of this workshop is to introduce interested mental health professionals, students and individuals to the modern Gestalt process which emphasizes safety, sensitivity, and client respect. The workshop is didactic as well as experiential, allowing participants the opportunity to have immediate experience with Gestalt processes.
• Learn about the process of the modern Gestalt approach
• See Gestalt therapy in action
• Begin to understand how this powerful force for change works
• Learn about the roots of Gestalt psychotherapy
• Undo previous misconceptions about Gestalt gleaned from “Gloria” movies or stories of “Fritz Perls”
Norman Shub, MSW, LISW, LPCC, IMFT
Teacher, author, psychotherapist, consultant, Norman has worked around the world and is the co-founder and the current Clinical Director of the Gestalt Institute of Central Ohio. Known as a clear and articulate “master” teacher, Norman’s pioneering work in the application of Gestalt therapy is taught at the Institute and in many countries. Norman has authored numerous publications including the Working Paper Series, a series devoted to developing the effectiveness of psychotherapists.
There is no registration deadline; however, if registered by end of day March 7, 2013, you will receive a discount.