11.5 CEs available
1. Learn the “Big Three” causes of trauma
2. Uncover the best ways to treat the symptoms of trauma
3. Learn the latest clinical research associated with EMDR
4. Practice EMDR techniques.
5. Learn safe and effective ways to work with dissociation.
6. Learn how to use the 8 phase EMDR protocol for all populations.
7. Practice alternating Bilateral Stimulation/ Dual Attention Stimulation techniques.
8. Introduction to Integration Based Stress Reduction (IBSR), a somatic psychology tool to use alongside of EMDR.
Presented by: Judi Moolten, PhDc, CSW, founder, president and creative director of the BodyMind Institute, LLC affiliate of the International Association of Bodymind Trauma Professionals.
Moolten, trained by Francine Shapiro, is an EMDR trainer, consultant and supervisor. Judi has a degree in social work and an advanced degree in somatic psychology. A bodymind international presenter, a purveyor of creativity and verve; Judi Moolten has the ability to captivate her audience while keeping it simple and palatable for all. Known in the trauma community as a trauma expert, Judi has been featured on radio talk shows, coauthored books on trauma, and written articles for psychotherapy and somatics magazines.
Please register by Aug 15 for early bird special. http://www.emerge.org/#!emdr–2-day-intensive/c1073