11.5 CEs available.
1. Use the 8 Phase IBSR protocol to target stress, anxiety, depression, repetitive behaviors, and addiction.
2. Identify trauma when no words are available.
3. Learn how to interpret dysregulation through the somatic lens.
4. Learn how to reset the autonomic nervous system to regain homeostasis.
5. Attain the skills to trust the gradual releasing of the somatic processing of the client.
6. Describe the somatic process behind IBSR to your client population suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, repetitive behaviors, and addiction.
Judi Moolten, PhDc, CSW, founder, president and creative director of the Bodymind Institute- IBSR, LLC affiliate of the International Association of Bodymind Trauma Professionals.
Moolten, trained by Francine Shapiro, is an EMDR trainer, consultant and supervisor. Judy has a degree in social work and an advanced degree in somatic psychology. A bodymind international presenter, a purveyor of creativity and verve; Judy Moolten has the ability to captivate her audience while keeping it simple and palatable for all. Known in the trauma community as a trauma expert, Judy has been featured on radio talk shows, coauthored books on trauma, and written psychotherapy and somatics magazines.
Early Registration by September 12, 2013