Access my opa
All members have extended access to resources through my opa on the web. Within my opa you may download your member packet, subscribe to OPA listservs, join a committee or special interest group, view publication archives, access exclusive member services such as group disability insurance and much more. Just locate the access my opa entry point to the right, login and enjoy→
View Your Profile or Renew Today
Log in to your Personal Member Account to renew your membership, access your OPA-MCE transcript, view your member profile, update your contact information or search the online membership directory.
Join Us Today
OPA is nationally recognized as one of the pre-eminent state psychological associations
and is a well-established leader within the field. Membership will give you access to our collective experience, resources and services to better your practice or career in psychology.
Join OPA Today!
Personal & Professional
OPA is dedicated to supporting the personal and professional lives of psychologists throughout their lifespan, from student status through retirement. Learn about the Early Career Psychologist Committee and resources available for those in the early stages of their career.
OPA committees and task forces focus on a variety of issues pertaining to psychology including education, communications and technology, ethics and colleague assistance, social responsibility, public education, advocacy, diversity and more. We are always looking for volunteers to serve on OPA committees.
Great Benefits & Services for OPA Members
OPA is dedicated to supporting the personal and professional lives of psychologists throughout their lifespan, from student status through retirement.
What Is Your Return on Investment?
- A united front for your advocacy voice at the Ohio Statehouse and on Capitol Hill: fighting for better fees, faster payment, protection of the profession, training for psychologists; and better access, prevention, assessment and treatment for clients.
- Consultation with the Ethics Committee regarding ethics concerns and access to the and Colleague Assistance Program.
- Access to discounted services such as Lifelock Identity Theft Protection, credit union membership, encrypted e-mail, collection and billing services, credit card processing, disability insurance and group health insurance.
- Reduced OPA-MCE registration, and discounted continuing education opportunities including workshops, webinars and the annual convention.
- 20% discount price for print advertising and online classifieds, as well as reduced ads in the OPA Career Center.
How Can you Connect?
- Full time central office staff to assist you and answer your questions five days a week, including a Director of Professional Affairs to consult with on practice issues,
- A members-only listserv with over 800 OPA colleague subscribers for networking with other mental health practitioners.
- 24/7 access to the online OPA membership directory and professional issues and resources in the OPA members-only section, news and scholarly publications such as the Ohio Psychologist, OP Review and the monthly OPA Notes electronic newsletter.
- Get involved with an committee or task force that shares your interests.
- Start discussions and share information in the OPA LinkedIn Group
- Network with colleagues from around the state at OPA continuing education events.
How Can We Help You at This Stage of Your Career?
- Become a mentor or mentee with the Professional Practice Committee’s mentor program.
- Take part in monthly EPPP study groups.
- Meet with psychologists in your area during a Peer Consultation Network gathering.
- Join the Psychologists Retired of Ohio (PROs).
- Attend the annual OPA Leadership Forum.