Introducing a “New” Member Feature
All members now have extended access to resources through my opa on the web. Within my opa you may download your member packet, subscribe to OPA listservs, join a committee or special interest group, view publication archives, access exclusive member services such as group disability insurance and much more. Just locate the access my opa entry point, login and enjoy→
View Your Profile or Renew Today
Log in to your Personal Member Account to renew your membership, access your OPA-MCE transcript, view your member profile, update your contact information or search the online membership directory.
Join Us Today
OPA is nationally recognized as one of the pre-eminent state psychological associations
and is a well-established leader within the field. Membership will give you access to our collective experience, resources and services to better your practice or career in psychology.
Join OPA Today!
Showcase & Get Noticed
OPA members receive a 20% discount on print advertising and a 25% discount on job postings in the OPA Career Center. Members may also post a “For Sale” or “For Rent” advertisement on the Classifieds page for 30 days at no charge. Visit the Advertising page or click the links above for more information.
Great Benefits & Services for OPA Members
- A united front for your advocacy voice at the Statehouse and on Capitol Hill: fighting for better fees, faster payment, protection of the profession, training for psychologists; and better access, prevention, assessment and treatment for clients.
- Consultation with the Ethics Committee and Colleague Assistance Program re: ethics concerns.
- Access to discounted services such as Lifelock Identity Theft Protection, credit union membership, encrypted e-mail, collection and billing services, credit card processing, disability insurance and group health insurance.
- Reduced OPA-MCE registration, and discounted continuing education opportunities for workshops and the annual convention.
- Full time Central Office staff to assist you and answer your questions five days a week, including a Director of Professional Affairs to consult with on practice issues. a members-only electronic mail list with nearly 800 OPA colleague subscribers for networking with other mental health practitioners.
- 24-7 access to the online OPA membership directory and professional issues resources in the OPA members-only section. news and scholarly publications such as The Ohio Psychologist, OP Review, OP Update and the monthly OPA Notes electronic newsletter.
- 20% discount price for print advertising and online classifieds, as well as reduced ads in the OPA Career Center.