OPAGS Annual Workshop
Join the Ohio Psychological Association of Graduate Students for its 2013 Conference! The internship process can be stressful. The OPAGS spring workshop is aimed at preparing and supporting graduate students through this process.
Registration is now closed.
The workshop agenda will include:
- Ways to make yourself competitive for internship
- Discussion of the application process
- Current interns discussing their experiences and giving helpful tips
- Internship directors from potential sites answering questions
- Lunch with internship directors
- A speaker from the APA task force on internship
- Early career psychologists speaking about life after internship