Looking for a speaker? There are a number of OPA members interested in speaking to groups about a variety of topics.
- The OPA Media Guide lists names of psychologists, their specialties and geographical location.
- The Referral Service is another possible source. You can search for psychologists based on their county and treatment expertise.
- The Science Committee and Small College Roundtable members are sources for speakers who teach psychology at Ohio colleges and universities. Many are excellent speakers and are willing to give talks in their area.
- OPA Executive Director Michael Ranney, M.P.A. and the Director of Professional Affairs, Bobbie Celeste, Ph.D., are available to speak about psychology, mental health advocacy, legislation and public policy.
- The OPA Public Education Campaign Committee has psychologists who give presentations about stress, the mind and body. Contact Kathleen Ashton, Ph.D., for additional information.